Our directors are some of the most experienced property and construction experts in WA and can add significant value upfront to your project, ensuring your project vision maximises the value of the site and achieves your financial and project objectives.
Our directors can also provide tailored advice including:
- Project/product briefs
- Assessing the current market conditions
- Approval timeframes
- Deal structuring (100% ownership, JV, PDA)
- Cost planning and programming
- Design options to maximise value
- Feasibility analysis and cash flows
- Construction methodology and various procurement strategies to save money and time
- Risk analysis
Our experienced estimating team can provide the following advice:
- Budget estimates
- Fixed lump sum tender pricing
- Construction methodology options
- Construction schedules/programming
- Procurement strategies
- Design alternatives/savings
Project & Design Management
Our experienced team can manage all aspects of the design and construction process through our quality management system including:
- Authority approvals
- Client approvals
- Project programming & milestones
- Management of all design and project consultants
- Off-site procurement schedules ensuring time delivery of materials on site
- Contract administration and documentation with the client
- Project reporting including monthly dashboards (progress, forecast and project information summaries)
- Project Control Group Meetings (Minuted through the dashboard reporting)
Our experienced on-site supervision team manage the day to day activities on-site including:
- Outstanding performance and value of every project.
- Manage and supervise the site in accordance with our quality management systems, which contains all processes and procedures.
- Manage and supervise all sub-contractors in accordance with the safety management system.
Our well respected and experienced directors have access to 3rd party capital through our various alliances and contacts. This includes equity, preferred equity, mezzanine finance and debt both from local and overseas investors and banks/institutions.
We have experienced interior and landscaping consultants that can provide specialised advice and turnkey solutions for our clients.